The Critical Dates Not Set report allows you to create a list of your properties that are missing certificates that you have marked as Critical, i.e. Gas safety certificates and Electrical safety certificates. Suppliers will also be listed where no indemnity insurance has been recorded against the supplier's contact record.
The report can be used to ensure that all property and supplier critical event date types are dealt with, or, for bringing the outstanding critical event dates to the attention of the relevant company or individual.
To create your Critical Dates Not Set report:
- Click Reporting on the main toolbar
- Click Property Management in the side menu under Reporting Groups
- Click Critical Dates Not Set under Property Management Reports
- You can select from several Report Options under Your Report to filter by:
- Order - Event Type, Contact/Property/Tenancy, and Management Type
- Group - Event Type, Contact/Property/Tenancy, Branch and Negotiator
- Record Type - Tenancy, Property, Contact, and Supplier
- The report can be further filtered using the additional tabs under Your Report, such as by branch or any of the Report Columns. They include:
- Event Type
- Property/Tenancy Status
- Management Type
- Click Create Report to generate a one off report
- You can also Export the report into a .pdf, Excel or .csv document if you prefer to view it in an alternative format
- The report will appear as a Page icon next to your login name on the main toolbar. Hover over the icon and click Open next to the report
You can schedule the report to be automatically generated by Alto and sent via email to selected users.