You can easily credit back, or, reverse a charge or invoice raised on an applicant record. In addition to this process, you will also generate a credit note.
If you have receipted monies against a charge, you will need to reverse the receipt prior to being able to process a charge credit
- Click Contact on the main toolbar
- Select the relevant contact (applicant) from Recent & Favourite Contacts
- Alternatively, find the contact (applicant) using the Search Contacts bar in the top right
- Click Transactions on the side menu
- On the Charge line that you wish to reverse, click ... (Actions) on the right of the relevant charge
- The Credit Charge window appears asking you to confirm that you wish to raise a credit to cancel the charge. Click Yes to reverse the charge
A record of the charge credit will be at the top of your list of Transactions and a record of the credit note can be found on the applicants Timeline.