If you've archived a withdrawn property, you can easily retrieve it should you need to return it to the market.
- Click Property on the main toolbar
- Click the down arrow to the right of the Search Properties bar in the top right
- Tick the box to include properties that have been Archived
- Find and select the property using the Search Properties bar
- Click Actions
- Click Unarchive
- Confirm any Board change details (if applicable)
- Type in any relevant Notes
- Click OK
The property's status returns to Withdrawn and a new entry is written to the property's Timeline.
Completed or Let properties cannot be unarchived. These properties will need to be cloned if you wish to return them to the market
For more information on Cloning a property, click here