A Diary Group enables you to create a customised diary for a group of users, i.e a team. You can then choose whether other users who aren't in the group can see that group or not, and these are known as Watchers.
Any number of groups can be created, edited, renamed or removed. To create a group:
- Click Diary on the main toolbar
- Click Actions
- From the dropdown menu, click Edit Diary Groups
- A Create a group message appears. Click Yes to create a group
- Type a Name for your group
- Click OK
- To add a member to the group, click a member from within the Non-Members column and then click
- To include a member to the group as a Watcher, click a member from within the Non-Members column and then click
- Click Save to save your new group
- Click Close
A Watcher will not appear in the Diary but will be able to view the diary group. Anyone not selected will not be able to view this group.
Any users in the Diary Group will see the group listed in their Available Diaries.
Click Whole Group to see users together in a diary view, or, click the dropdown menu to select and view individual users. The Watcher will see this group, but won't be included in the Whole Group diary view.