An Entry Type can be selected when adding a General Appointment in to the Diary, to help identify the subject of the appointment. An example might be a survey, to take photos, a property inspection or meeting. Subjects like these can be added or removed from your Entry Type list by the Group Administrator in your office.
In order to add new diary entry types to your General Appointment options, you will need access to System Administration.
- Click Tools on the main toolbar
- Click System Administration on the side menu
- Click Group Settings
- In Group Settings, scroll down and click Diary Sub-Types
- Scroll to the bottom of the General Diary Event Sub-Types List and click Add New Code
- Fill in the details of the new diary type in the Name, ShortName and Description fields
- Click Create to save it to the General Diary Event Sub-Types List
This new Diary Event will be available to select from the Entry Type dropdown menu when creating a General Appointment from the Diary, or from a contact or property.