The Diary can be printed to show an agenda of appointments in time and date order.
When using a diary print out, you can view:
- Property details, as well as the property Market (i.e. For Sale or To Let), the property Price and price Qualifier
- Vendor details
- Contact (Applicant) details, as well as their Position, Disposal and Intention
- Any additional information you've added at the time the appointment was booked
The diary agenda will print the date range you have on view at the time of clicking print.
- Click Diary on the main toolbar
- Using the calendar or the diary buttons, select the Day or Period you would like to print
- Use the toggle buttons at the top of the diary to hide or view groups of appointments, i.e. Appraisals
- Click Print
The Agenda opens in a new tab/window within your internet browser. You can then use your web browser’s print option to print a hard copy.