In the tenancy details, you can change the Notice Address and specify whether it should be the landlords address, your agency branch address, or, if you don't want to show a notice address on any demands issued to the tenants.
Alto defaults to show the landlords address and this will appear on any charges raised on the tenancy such as rent demands - please see the example below.
It's important that the Notice Address is changed before you raise any charges on the tenancy if you don't want the tenant to see the landlords address on their demands
To change the Notice Address:
- Click Tenancy on the main toolbar
- Select the relevant tenancy from Recent & Favourite Tenancies
- Alternatively, find the tenancy using the Search Tenancies bar in the top right
- Click Tenancy on the side menu
- Click the Details top tab
- In the Notice Address dropdown menu, you can select:
- Do not show – no address will be displayed
- Use Landlord Address – displays the landlord address
- Use Branch Address – displays the address of your agency branch
- Free Type
- Once you have selected the option you want, click Save
The Notice Address cannot be set by default and needs to be selected each time