If you have receipted money incorrectly, whether it is to the wrong record, or the incorrect amount was entered, you can reverse the receipt and re-enter it again correctly.
- Click Tenancy on the main toolbar
- Select the relevant tenancy from Recent & Favourite Tenancies
- Alternatively, find the tenancy using the Search Tenancies bar in the top right
- Ensure the correct tenancy has been selected and click Transactions on the side menu
- Locate the receipt entry and click ... (Actions) at the end of the line
- A message appears asking Are you sure you want to reverse the receipt?. Click Yes to raise a credit of the receipt
A record for both the original Receipt and the Reverse Receipt entry appears in Transactions.
The Timeline shows who reversed the receipt, the date, time and amount.