When a property that has been let becomes available to rent again, you can re-market it as being available to let, back on to the relevant portals and websites Alto uploads to.
- Click Property on the main toolbar
- Select the relevant property from Recent & Favourite Properties
- Alternatively, find the property using the Search Properties bar in the top right
- Click Actions
- In the dropdown menu, click Change Status
- The Change Property Status window appears. Click the New Status dropdown menu to change the status from Archived to Let (Marketing)
- Click OK
The property will now be back on the market ready to re-let.