When a landlord has just been added, or for an existing landlord already on Alto, you are able to add a new property to their record.
To add a new property to an existing landlord record:
- Click Property on the main toolbar
- Use the Search Properties bar in the top right to check if the property record already exists in Alto.
If it doesn't:
- Click Add a Market Appraisal or Property
- The Add a Market Appraisal or Property window opens.
In the Vendor/Landlord section, using the search bar, find and click the relevant landlord
- If a record doesn't exist for the landlord yet, click Add New to add a new landlord
- Enter all the landlord information possible within the First Person, Second Person, Address and Details sections
- Click Next
- To add a new property record, in The Property section, click Add New
- The Add New Property window opens. You can either use the Postcode finder to set the address, or manually enter the property address
- Click Next
- Click Book to add a Market Appraisal to your diary (Optional)
- Click Finish
The property status will stay as Appraisal until it gets changed to Instructed.
You won't be able to market, book viewings or start a tenancy on the property until the property status has been changed from Appraisal to Instructed, then changed to Available