Before we can progress your order to installation, you'll need to log in to My Account and complete the API Agreement details in the To-Do List section. Once complete, this allows us to compile the relevant account information, templates and business details, onto your Alto system.
The API Agreement authorises Alto to set up a data feed from your Alto system to online portals with whom you choose to advertise.
- Log in to your My Account
- The Homepage opens. Click the Alto-XXXXXX tab
- Your Order Status page opens, containing your To-Do List
- On API Agreement, click Click Here to access and make changes
- Click API Agreement to download and review the full API Agreement
- Accept API Agreement - Tick the box to accept you agree to the API Agreement. Complete the details to confirm you're an authorised representative.
- Schedule 1 - The agent's website provider - Complete the details of the company who hosts and maintains your website so we can arrange for a data feed to be sent directly to them from Alto
- Schedule 2 - Branches to be included in the datafeed - Add the list of names and postcodes for all the branches that will need to be included in these data feeds
- Click Save to sign off your acceptance of the API Agreement and your completed information
In the To-Do List, the API Agreement section updates to display a green circle with a tick. This identifies that this section has been completed and submitted in full, with no further action required.