Before we can progress your order to installation, you'll need to log in to My Account and complete the information on the To-Do List. Once complete, this allows us to compile the relevant account information, templates, branding and business details, onto your Alto system.
Following the completion of your Alto software order, you will receive an email sent from firstname.lastname@example.org which contains a link with your allocated username and password, to log in to your personalised My Account program.
We advise that you copy and paste your login details into the relevant areas rather than retyping them, as the system is case sensitive and any errors could prevent you from logging in successfully. You can then tick Remember Me as this will ensure that your login details are retained for future use.
This article includes:
- Log in to your My Account
Click here to login to My Account
- The Homepage opens. Click the Alto-XXXXXX tab
- Your Order Status page opens, containing your To-Do List
Your To-Do List comprises of a number of sections that you need to complete. The information required within each section is integral to ensuring you have a successful Alto implementation.
- Click Click Here to the right of each item in the list, to access and make changes
- Red triangle with an exclamation mark - Identifies any section that hasn't been completed in full
- Green circle with tick - Identifies a section that has been completed and submitted in full, with no further information required
- Click Save Changes as you work through each section
For more information on how to complete each item in the To-Do List, click the titles below to direct you to their individual articles. (Clicking the checkboxes here will not complete this item in My Account).
|My Account section||Checked/Complete|
|Direct debit forms|
|Design team templates|
|Property Management Accounts Preparation|
|Property Management and Accounts Configuration|