Before we can progress your order to installation, you'll need to log in to My Account and complete the Pre-Configuration details in the To-Do List section. This will be where all your office and user information is added, and once complete, allows us to compile the relevant account and business details, onto your Alto system.
- Log in to your My Account
- The Homepage opens. Click the Alto-XXXXXX tab
- Your Order Status page opens, containing your To-Do List
- On Pre-Configuration, click Click Here to access and make changes
- VAT Registration number(s) - State whether your agency is VAT registered and add the VAT number (if applicable)
- Offices / Match Area details - Add all office names, addresses, contact details and match areas of the locations you manage
- User Names - Add each users name, job title, primary department, primary office, email address and contact details
- Signatures - Ask each user to write their names clearly on one sheet of A4 paper with their signature alongside. You can then click Upload a File to upload the image file of their signatures
- Leads Sources - Add any additional enquiry types where applicants, vendors and landlords might register their interest with your agency
- Click Save changes to save your completed information
In the To-Do List, the Pre-Configuration section updates, indicating if the section is complete or not.
- Red triangle with an exclamation mark - Identifies any section that hasn't been completed in full
- Green circle with tick - Identifies a section that has been completed and submitted in full, with no further information required