If you are setting up PropertyFile for the first time, we advise that you follow the Related articles below, in the order they appear.
As a starter, we have a video and a step by step guide that you can follow to activate PropertyFile. Once activated, you can customise PropertyFile for your agency.
You will need access to System Administration, to edit your default settings. Your appointed Group Administrator will have access to these permissions
To activate PropertyFile in Alto:
- Click Tools on the main toolbar
- On the side menu, under System Tools, click PropertyFile
- Click Activate My Account
- Choose your Domain name (we suggest using the first part of your current website domain name)
- Add your Name
- Enter your Contact Details
- Select which branches you would like to be part of the domain by dragging them from Available to Selected Branches (Only branches selected at this stage will be part of the domain)
- Click Save. PropertyFile is now activated
You can't create more than one PropertyFile domain per company in Alto