Before you can start using PropertyFile in conjunction with Alto, you'll need to activate it.
Once activated, we recommend you follow the Related articles below in the order in which they appear, to configure your PropertyFile account to your agency’s preferences.
You will need access to System Administration, to edit your default settings. Your appointed Group Administrator will have access to these permissions
To activate your PropertyFile account:
- Click Tools on the main toolbar
- In the dropdown menu, click Templates and admin
- On the side menu, under System Tools, click PropertyFile
- Click Activate My Account
- Click OK to confirm the activation
- Choose your Sub Domain name (we suggest using the first part of your current website domain name)
- Within Point of Contact, add your Forename, Surname, Contact Number and Email Address
- Select which branches you would like to be part of the domain by dragging them from Available branches to Selected branches (only branches selected at this stage will be part of the domain)
- Click Save, then OK. PropertyFile is now activated
You can't create more than one PropertyFile domain per company in Alto