Alto can help you easily manage the progression of a property purchase, through the defined tasks that are to be followed, until such time as the sale has completed.
To help you, each section below acts as a process walkthrough and links out to the relevant articles.
This article includes:
- How to access a sale progression
- Communicating with parties involved in a sale
- Working through sale progress tasks
- Updating the sale's status
- Ending a sale that's no longer proceeding
A property's sale progression can be accessed in either one of two ways:
- Click Progressions on the main toolbar
- Click All Sales on the side menu
- Click the relevant sale from the list
From the Property:
- Click Property on the main toolbar
- Select the relevant property from Recent & Favourite Properties
- Alternatively, find the property using the Search Properties bar in the top right
- Click Actions
- In the dropdown menu, click Sales Progression
Progressing a sale can involve many actions so please refer to the appropriate article.
Whilst it isn't mandatory to complete all of the tasks in order to progress a sale, we recommend it as it enables you to check that everything that should have been done, has been done. As each task completed advances the progress meter, everyone can quickly see how far every sale has reached from the progression screen without having to go into each and every sale
The list of progress tasks that you see when progressing a sale may differ from the one that appears in these examples as this list can be customised in System Administration by your appointed Group Administrator
For more information on Setting up default settings in Group Settings, click here