GDPR affects all your client contacts in Alto including vendors, landlords and applicants. The GDPR setting on your contacts Preference Centre will determine how you can use your contacts data within Alto.
This article includes:
The content of this document is not legal advice. You should consult a legal advisor about your GDPR responsibilities.
To ensure that you (the controller of the data) can meet your obligations under the General Data Protection Regulations requirements, Alto has a Preference Centre on each client contact record.
- Click Contacts on the main toolbar
- Select the relevant contact from Recent & Favourite Contacts
- Alternatively, find the contact using the Search Contacts bar in the top right
- Click Contact on the side menu
- Click the Preference Centre top tab
This enables you to record your client's consent status, the date consent was obtained, and by whom/or how this consent was gained.