Alto uses its own word processor to create letter templates and produce letters. As part of this process, you're able to add a page break into your template to force a new page at a specified point within your letter.
The page break can be added when you are creating a new letter template via Tools, but can also be added to a letter, after it has merged, so it fits nicely onto your headed paper.
To insert a page break into a letter template:
- Click Tools on the main toolbar
- On the side menu, under App Tools, click Letters & Stationery Templates
- Click the relevant Letter Template
- Position your cursor in the place you want the page break to appear
- Click Insert Page Break on your letter toolbar
- Click Preview to view the document on your letterhead to ensure it is positioned correctly
- Click Save