A users physical signature can be added to an email template so when the email is sent, the signature appears on the email.
You will need access to System Administration, to add the image into your Group or Branch settings. Your appointed Group Administrator will have access to these permissions
This article includes:
To add a physical signature image to an email template, you must first sign a white piece of paper, scan it, and save it to your computer in a .jpg format.
- Click Tools on the main toolbar
- On the side menu, under System Tools, click System Administration
- Click Group Users
- Find the user using the Search bar
- Click Edit next to the user
- Scroll down to Media Items and click Upload New File
- Caption - Add the name of your image
- Media Type - Click Public Image from the dropdown menu
- Sub Type - Click Email Signature from the dropdown menu
- Choose File - Navigate to where your signature is saved on your computer or network, and click Open
- Click Upload
The image is now stored on the user and ready to pull through to any email where the signature merge field is inserted.
Add the #signature# merge code to all email templates where you wish to use the physical signature.
For more information on a List of merge codes for letter templates, click here