Additional recipients can be added to any email as long as they are a contact in your database, and their email has been entered into their Contact record.
If your recipient has more than one email address, you can select individual or all email addresses for your correspondence, before it is sent.
To add recipients and send an email:
- Click Contacts on the main toolbar
- Select the relevant contact from Recent & Favourite Contacts
- Alternatively, find the contact using the Search Contacts bar in the top right
- Click Overview on the side menu
- Click the @ symbol below the name of the contact
- The Email window opens
- If the contact has more than one email address, hover over their name in the To field and click Choose email address
- Tick the email address(es) that you want the email to be sent to
- Click Select
- In the CC field, type the names of any other contacts who you want to include in this email
- Edit the Subject
- Type your Message
- When you have finished creating your email, click Send
A record of the email is saved in the Timeline of all records that it is associated against, which you can track the progress of, retrieve at a later date, and resend if necessary.