Stationery templates are set up with your header, logo and footer, then associated with each letter template to produce a complete document for Print, Email or eSign.
To clone a stationery template to suit an individual or set of letters:
- Click Tools on the main toolbar
- On the side menu, under App Tools, click Letters & Stationery Templates
- Click the relevant Stationery Template that you wish to copy
- The stationery designer opens in a new tab in your browser. Click Clone Template on the toolbar
- In the Clone Template window, type the name of your new stationery template, i.e. Letterhead with page numbers
- Click OK
- Edit the template as required
For more information on Editing stationery templates, click here
- Click Save
- Close the stationery designer tab in your browser
Your new Stationery Template appears in the list of Letters and Stationery Templates.
If the stationery designer doesn't open in a new browser tab, your pop-up blockers may be blocking it. Contact your IT team for changes to your pop up blocker settings