If required, you can reverse a supplier payment. Doing so will reinstate all items that were previously included.
- It's only possible to reverse the most recent supplier payment, providing the payment has not yet been paid to the supplier via BACS or reconciled on the Bank Reconciliation
For more information on Paying a supplier, click here
- If you don't have access to this function, you will need to contact your appointed Group Administrator who will have access to these permissions
- Click Contacts on the main toolbar
- Select the relevant contact (supplier) from Recent & Favourite Contacts
- Alternatively, find the contact (supplier) using the Search Contacts bar in the top right
- The supplier Overview will display. Click Transactions on the side menu
- In the Include dropdown menu, click Ledger
- Locate the supplier payment you wish to reverse. Click ... at the end of the payment line
- Click Yes to reverse the payment
- A Supplier Payment Reversal entry will appear in Transactions
All the items that were previously included on the supplier payment can be accessed via Payment, from within Actions.
Did you know...
There is also a troubleshooting article on How do I reverse an expense?, which you may also find useful.