You're able to progress a property to available status, once it's ready to put on the market and advertise. This process is identical for both sales and lettings properties.
- Click Property on the main toolbar
- Select the relevant property from Recent & Favourite Properties
- Alternatively, find the property using the Search Properties bar in the top right
- The property Overview displays. Click Actions
- Click Change Status
- If your agency uses PropertyFile and you wish for the owner to see the marketing of this property, slide the toggle to send them an invitation to PropertyFile
- In the New Status dropdown menu, click Available
- Confirm any Board change details (if applicable)
- Type in any relevant Notes
- Click OK
The property status shows as Available and the property will upload to the portals (if configured to) and be included when matching.
For more information on Uploading a property to the internet, click here
A quick way to determine when a sale property was made Available is to hover over its status on the Overview