The Expired Charges widget on the Property Management Dashboard shows the number of records with expired charges. You're able to view and remove all expired charges from the Property Management Dashboard, i.e. all charges that have gone past their specified end date and are no longer active.
To delete an expired charge:
- Click the Home screen tab on the main toolbar
- Click Property Management Dashboard on the Home screen side menu
- Scroll down to view the Expired Charges widget. To see the list, click the displayed number of Expired Charges
- In the Expired Charges window, click the relevant row that you wish to amend, in order to open the charge screen
- The Edit Expired Charge window opens. Check the Charge details to determine whether the charge should be deleted
- If the charge has expired due to an incorrect end date, click the Options tab
- Amend the End Date
- Click the Charge tab
- Click OK
- Click Delete Charge
- Click Yes to confirm that you want to delete the charge
The expired or updated charge no longer shows in the widget.
Expired charges will not raise via the overnight charging routine once the charge date has passed the end date that's set on the charge