A works order is created to record an instruction to a supplier of work that needs to be carried out. It provides as much or as little information of the work, depending on how much detail you complete on the works order request.
All works orders are accessible from the Works Orders widget on the Property Management Dashboard. From here, you can manage and update their priority, review their current status, filter between them, and add a charge when the invoice is received.
- Click the Home screen tab on the main toolbar
- Click Property Management Dashboard on the Home screen side menu
- Scroll down to view the Works Orders widget. Click either Priority or Status to change your view
- Priority - This displays works orders with a status of New Request. These are works orders that aren't yet instructed
- Status - This displays works orders based on their status. As the status is changed, the works order will move into the corresponding status in the list
- Click on a section of the doughnut chart to display a list of works orders in the corresponding priority or status
- The Work Orders window opens. Use the Search bar to find a works order
- Use the filter at the top of each column to reorder your list
- Click on the relevant works order line to view the details in full, and to update it
- Click Save