If advertising is to cease and/or the property is no longer open to offers, you're able to withdraw the property from the market. This process is identical for both sales and lettings properties.
- Click Property on the main toolbar
- Select the relevant property from Recent & Favourite Properties
- Alternatively, find the property using the Search Properties bar in the top right
- The property Overview displays. Click Actions
- Click Change Status
- In the New Status dropdown menu, click Withdrawn
- Confirm any Board change details (if applicable)
- Type in any relevant Notes
- Click OK
- You may be offered the opportunity to create appropriate letters relating to the property being withdrawn. These can be handled like any other letter.
For more information on how to Create and send an event driven letter, click here
The property status shows as Withdrawn. The property will be removed from the portals and no longer be included when matching.