The Vacated Tenancy Charges widget on the Property Management Dashboard shows the number of vacated/vacating tenancies with charges. You're able to view, amend and remove all outstanding charges on tenancies that are at Vacated or Vacate in Progress status, i.e. all charges that perhaps shouldn't be raised any longer.
To amend or delete a vacated tenancy charge:
- Click Home on the main toolbar
- Click Property Management Dashboard on the Home screen side menu
- Scroll down to view the Vacated Tenancy Charges widget. To see the list, click the displayed number of Vacated Tenancy Charges
- In the Vacated Tenancy Charges window, click the relevant row that you wish to amend, in order to see the current charges for the tenancy
- The Charges For This Tenancy window opens. For each charge listed, click Edit
- Check the Charge details to determine whether the charge needs amending or deleting
- Click Delete Charge if the charge is no longer required, or,
- Amend the Charge details and click OK
- Click Close
If the charge is deleted, it no longer shows in the widget.
If a vacated tenancy has charges, they'll still be raised via the overnight charging routine if the charge date hasn't yet passed the end date set on the charge, or, if no end date has been set