In a property record, you have the option to add insurance information such as the renewal dates, sum insured, excess, and policy number.
A property must be in the instructed phase before insurance information can be added
- Click Property on the main toolbar
- Select the relevant property from Recent & Favourite Properties
- Alternatively, find the property using the Search Properties bar in the top right
- Click Management on the side menu
- Click the Insurance top tab
- Click Select Insurance
- The Select an Insurer window opens. In the Search bar, select or search for the correct insurance supplier
For more information on Adding a supplier, click here
- Alongside the supplier, in the dropdown menu, click either Contents Insurance or Building Insurance
- Click Confirm
- The insurance company will now show on the Insurance top tab and you can now add specific details for the insurance policy on the property, including if the insurance is paid by the tenant
- Click Save
Ensure that you repeat the above steps for additional contents or building insurance, as required.