If a property is to be repossessed, you can mark it so, on the property record.
- Click Property on the main toolbar
- Select the relevant property from Recent & Favourite Properties
- Alternatively, find the property using the Search Properties bar in the top right
- Click Property on the side menu
- Click the Marketing top tab
- In the Sale Information section, tick Repossession
- Click Save
When a property is marked as a Repossession, it doesn't affect how it appears on portals; it's only an internal indicator. This allows the property to be included in a group, should you create a group that identifies repossessed properties.
When you get an offer accepted, you'll be able to choose to continue to show the property as available
For more information on Accepting an offer on a sales property, click here