On a Property record, you can send a copy of the draft particulars to the owner (vendor or landlord) for their signed approval.
- Click Property on the main toolbar
- Select the relevant property from Recent & Favourite Properties
- Alternatively, find the property using the Search Properties bar in the top right
- Click Actions
- In the dropdown menu, either:
- Click Details to Vendor (Draft) if you are doing this for a sales property, or,
- Click Details to Landlord (Draft) if you are doing this for a rental property
- The Draft Details To Owner window opens. Alto will default to sending a copy of the brochure(s) via E-Mail but you can choose to Print/Post it instead of, or as well as, emailing
- Search for and select additional recipients in the Add a Recipient search bar, if required
- Amend the accompanying E-Mail message, if required (and/or the Print/Post Covering Letter)
- Click OK
A copy of the draft particulars that were produced/sent is saved on the property's Timeline and the owners Timeline.
If your agency has more than one branch office and each office has a different default brochure, it's advisable that you send the particulars for approval from the office responsible for that property. This ensures that the correct brochure is issued. Alternatively, you can set the specific template to be used in Brochure Setup, accessed via Docs on the property record