If you need to, you can disable an applicants requirements profile so that it's no longer used when the applicant is matched to properties in the future. The advantage of disabling the profile rather than deleting it, is that a record of what they had been looking for previously is retained for future reference.
To disable a requirements profile:
- Click Contacts on the main toolbar
- Select the relevant contact from Recent & Favourite Contacts
- Alternatively, find the contact using the Search Contacts bar in the top right
- Click Requirements on the side menu
- Untick the box alongside the profile name that is no longer in use
- Click Save