It's important to include good quality photos and add them in a logical order on your property record, so that you can achieve the best possible marketing for your vendor or landlord.
You're able to rearrange the order that a property's photographs appear in brochures and also on the portals. The order that the photos appear on brochures can be different to the order that they appear on the portals.
- Click Property on the main toolbar
- Select the relevant property from Recent & Favourite Properties
- Alternatively, find the property using the Search Properties bar in the top right
- Click Media on the side menu
- Click the Photos top tab
- Click, drag and drop the photos around until they appear in the order that you wish for them to display in the property's brochure
- If you want the order of the photos to be the same on the portals, click
- Alternatively, click Web. Click, drag and drop the photos around until they appear in the order that you wish for them to display on the portals
- Click Save
The first photo in the order should be the Main Photo that you want to use to market the property