If you need to, you can rename an applicants requirements profile so that it's easier to differentiate between them when they have more than one, and to easily see what each one is looking for.
Some contacts may need more than one profile. Examples of this could be:
- Investors and developers looking for different types of property might have profiles named "Warehouse", "Shop", or "Industrial Unit"
- Someone looking for a new home and an investment property might have profiles named "House max £375K" and "Investment max £190K"
- A couple downsizing to a new home and renting an apartment for their child might have profiles named "New home £310K" and "Flat £600pcm"
To rename a requirements profile:
- Click Contacts on the main toolbar
- Select the relevant contact from Recent & Favourite Contacts
- Alternatively, find the contact using the Search Contacts bar in the top right
- Click Requirements on the side menu
- Click the pencil symbol to the left of the profile name that's to be changed
- The Amend Profile Name window opens. Type in the new Profile Name
- Click OK
- Click Save