You can configure Alto to delay the upload and publication of properties to certain portals when they are made Available.
This can be configured at branch level (all properties that are uploaded within the selected branch will be delayed as per your chosen delay time), or, you can configure it on a property by property basis, as and when is required.
This article includes:
You will need access to System Administration, to edit your default settings. Your appointed Group Administrator will have access to these permissions
- Click Tools on the main toolbar
- In the dropdown menu, click Templates and admin
- On the side menu, under System Tools, click System Administration
- Click Branches
- Click Edit next to the relevant branch
- Scroll to the bottom and click Portal Settings
- Type the required Default Delay time (in Hours) against the portal(s) you wish to delay
- Click Save
If you tick Exclude alongside a Portal Name, no properties from the selected branch upload to that portal (or portals). This applies to all the properties for the branch once you click Save
Going forward, all properties that are uploaded within the selected branch will be delayed as per your chosen Default Delay time.
- Click Properties on the main toolbar
- Select the relevant property from Recent & Favourite Properties
- Alternatively, find the property using the Search Properties bar in the top right
- The property Overview displays. Click Portal Publishing
- Tick Include all portals to publish the property to all portals, or tick Include against the relevant individual portals
- Add in any publishing delays (in hours) using the + or - buttons, if necessary
- Likewise to remove a publishing delay, use the - button until 0 is shown against the portal(s) that you want to change
- Click Update portals