You can configure Alto to delay the upload of properties to certain portals when they are made available.
You will need access to System Administration, to edit your default settings. Your appointed Group Administrator will have access to these permissions
- Click Tools on the main toolbar
- On the side menu, under System Tools, click System Administration
- Click Branches
- Click Edit next to the relevant branch
- Scroll to the bottom and click Portal Settings
- Type the required Default Delay time (in Hours) against the portal(s) you wish to delay
- Click Save
If you tick Exclude alongside a Portal Name, no properties from the selected branch upload to that portal (or portals). This applies to all the properties for the branch once you click Save.