If you've configured Alto to delay the upload of a property to certain portals when it's made available, you can easily remove the preset delay from the property record.
- Click Property on the main toolbar
- Select the relevant property from Recent & Favourite Properties
- Alternatively, find the property using the Search Properties bar in the top right
- Click Property on the side menu
- Click the Portals top tab
- Overtype the Delay time (in Hours) with 0 against the portal(s) that you want to change
- Click Save