In this latest release to PropertyFile 7.5, we include improvements to the email notification settings page housed in your PropertyFile Configuration page.
This release will have automatically updated your notification settings page to the new layout. We will have migrated your previous preferences that you had set but we would ask that you go and check your settings and amend them as you would like
Where can I find the Email Notification settings?
To set your email notifications for your branch(es), this can be done by navigating to the PropertyFile Admin page through Alto.
- Click Tools on the main toolbar
- On the side menu, under System Tools, click PropertyFile
- On Alto PropertyFile Administration, click the Pencil alongside your Domain
- The PropertyFile Dashboard will open. Click Notification Settings on the side menu
How can I set the Email Notification settings?
To enhance the email notification settings, we have introduced two settings that can be used on a per notification basis.
The two notifications are as follows:
- Branch Default - If this option is selected, the notification will be sent to your default office email address set within your CRM
- Custom - With this option, you can place any chosen email into the provided email box and notification will be sent to this email. If you would like to add multiple addresses to receive a notification, you are able to do this by adding in the email addresses and separating them by a comma
You can select more than one option per notification. If more than one option is selected, a notification will be sent to each email address associated with that option