On a property, you can add as many photos as you wish which can be uploaded to the portals websites and also used on your brochures and window cards. Photos can be added individually or all together.
- Click Property on the main toolbar
- Select the relevant property from Recent & Favourite Properties
- Alternatively, find the property using the Search Properties bar in the top right
- Click Media on the side menu
- Click the Photos top tab
- Click Upload Photos
- Click Add Files
- Locate and select the file and click Open, or, drag it into Alto
- Click Start Upload
- Click Save
You can hover over each photo and click Zoom to view the photo full size, or click Delete to remove it.
Individual photos can also be linked to rooms if you click Link to a Room.
To rename a photo, overtype the text below the photo to amend it.
Images should be .jpg files and saved at the correct resolution. It is recommended that the resolution of photographs added in are 2560 x 1920 with an aspect ratio of 4:3
Once uploaded, photos can be reordered as required by dragging and dropping them in place for both the brochure and the portals.