You can quickly and easily set up a remote dial in for Support.
The Support team use TeamViewer to remotely access your computer when answering a query or request you have raised.
To set up a TeamViewer remote connection:
- Click on the TeamViewer link at the top of the Alto Help Centre
- Alternatively, please click here to download it
- The PSG online support feedback form opens. At the bottom of the screen, TeamViewerQS should appear as a downloadable file
- If it hasn't appeared within 5 seconds, you can click a link at the top of the form to manually download it
- Click on the TeamViewerQS file once downloaded
- The Allow Remote Control window will display a 9 digit ID. The Password may be starred out. Support will ask for Your ID in order to connect to your machine
- Ensure you leave TeamViewer open or minimised on your computer during the support call