This Alto release went live on 22nd May.
This article includes:
- New Features
- Property Management Issues Resolved
When viewing properties via the Property Navigator on a contact record, the background is now blurred to prevent you from inadvertently displaying the personal details of other contacts to a customer in your branch.
Property fields with a comma suffix are now available on publisher templates. When using these fields, you do not need to add a comma directly to the template, therefore when a field is blank, no comma is displayed.
- #P-ADDRESS-NAMENO_withcomma #
- #P-ADDRESS-STREET_withcomma #
- #P-ADDRESS-LOCALITY_withcomma #
- #P-ADDRESS-TOWN_withcomma #
- #P-ADDRESS-COUNTY_withcomma #
Allocation of held monies to a charge where the VAT amount had been amended, could cause receipts for 1p to be created. This issue has now been resolved.