Your PropertyFile microsite can be personalised for your agency by adding your agency logo and customising the colour scheme of the site to reflect your agency’s own brand colours.
This article includes:
You'll need access to a copy of your agency logo stored on the computer you are working on, before you begin
- Within Alto, click Tools on the main toolbar
- In the dropdown menu, click Templates and admin
- On the side menu, under System Tools, click PropertyFile
- On Alto PropertyFile Administration, click the Pencil alongside your Domain
- The PropertyFile Dashboard will open. Click Logos on the side menu
- Under Main Logo, click Choose file and locate your agency's logo on your computer. Double click on the image to upload it
- Under Landing Page Logo, click Choose file and locate your agency's logo on your computer. Double click on the image to upload it
- Click Save
- For best results, please use a high-quality logo with a with a resolution no more than 300 pixels wide and 100 pixels high. The file size must be no larger than 900kb
- The Main Logo will appear once the user is logged in to their PropertyFile account whilst the Landing Page Logo is what users will see if they visit your PropertyFile microsite before logging in. To use the same logo for both, you must upload the same file in both locations
We recommend keeping both your logos the same size
- From your PropertyFile Dashboard, click Colour Scheme on the side menu
- Select the colours you wish to use by clicking on the colours currently shown and either selecting from the colour palette or entering the six digit hex code for the colour you wish to use. Do this for both your primary and secondary background and text colour
- Click Save
If you're unsure of the hex codes for the colours you wish to use, you'll need to consult your agency’s own brand guidelines. Alternatively, click here for details on how to capture a colour code from an existing image or website.
Amending the colours will change your site as follows:
- Primary colour - this will alter the colour of the header bar and main overall colour
- Secondary colour - this will alter the colour of buttons, banners and smaller elements of the microsite
Click Advanced if you want to change the colour of more specific individual elements of your microsite
Once the logo and colours have been amended to your preferences, you can preview how your microsite will look to your clients by clicking Visit Your Page.
If your changes aren't showing, press Ctrl + F5 on your keyboard to refresh your webpage.