When booking viewings and market appraisals, it's possible to set and send a default automated reminder to the vendor, landlord and applicants, as required.
You can choose when these reminders are delivered, i.e. on the morning of the appointment when booked in advance, or between 1 and 4 hours before for an appointment that's booked on the day.
You will need access to System Administration, to be able to set these up. Your appointed Group Administrator will have access to these permissions
To set up the default reminders:
- Click Tools on the main toolbar
- On the side menu, under System Tools, click System Administration
- Click Branches
- Click Edit next to the relevant branch
- Scroll down to the Reminder Delivery Day, Reminder Delivery Time and Same Day Appointment Reminders - Delivery Time options on the right hand side. Use their dropdown menus to edit them accordingly
- Scroll down and click Save
A reminder set for the same day will only be sent if there is sufficient time to do so. For example, if you set the reminder to be sent 2 hours before the appointment and the appointment is within 2 hours, no reminder will be sent