You can cancel a viewing and send an email or SMS message to confirm the cancellation. To do this, you'll need to find the original viewing details which can be found in the Timeline for both the property and the contact.
The steps below relate to cancelling the viewing from the property, but the steps are the same if you choose to do it from the contact.
To cancel a viewing:
- Click Properties on the main toolbar
- Select the relevant property from Recent & Favourite Properties
- Alternatively, find the property using the Search Properties bar in the top right
- Click Timeline on the side menu
- Click All On/Off
- Click Viewings
- Click the date and time of the viewing to open it in full
- The Viewing window opens. Click Cancel Viewing
- The Cancel Viewing window appears. Select the relevant reason as to why the viewing is being cancelled and click Confirm Cancellation
- The Send Confirmation and Set Up Reminders for this Viewing window appears. Click Send All to send an email or SMS message, if required
- Click Cancel if no confirmations are required
Alternatively, you can also open the appointment in the Diary and follow step 6 onwards.