Rolling screens allow you to run a continuous display of your properties in your shop window. You can select the properties you want to show based on a range of search options, or, use match groups to select the properties you want to promote.
For more information on Creating a match group for properties, click here
The steps below outline how to set up rolling screens, how to change the information that is displayed and how to include a price qualifier such as price on application, when needed.
This article includes:
- Set up Rolling screens
- Running Rolling screens for the first time
- Updating the content of Rolling screens
- Click Tools on the main toolbar
- On the side menu, under System Tools, click Export
- In the Search top tab, properties can either be selected based on Status, Areas, Rooms, Land & Parking, Property Types and Features
- Alternatively, click the Groups top tab and select a pre-defined Match Group
- Tick any Matching Properties
- If required, tick Add Property Qualifier to Price to display this when the property is displayed
- Click Download
If it's the first time you're setting up Rolling screens, it'll download a copy of the Rolling screens .zip file program, RollingV2.exe. Once downloaded, a shortcut can be set so you can easily use it in future. You'll need to extract the files and save them to a folder which you can name, e.g Rolling screens
- Extract the files and ensure the rsdata.xml file and the Images folder (which has a long name reflecting the date and time - 20200817165638) are in the same folder as the RollingV2.exe file
- Double click the application RollingV2 to start Rolling screens
Always save future downloads to the same folder.
Did you know...
You can create a shortcut on your desktop to run it. To do this, right click on the RollingV2.exe file and click Send to Desktop (Create Shortcut)
- Click Vebra Alto, if prompted
- Select the folder you created, e.g Rolling screens
- Rolling screens runs
It's easy to update the content of the Rolling screen.
- Follow the same process as you did to create the first set of properties and click Download
- Extract the files and save them to the same folder. When prompted, replace the previously saved file
- Run rolling screens again