E-Mail Marketing (and the Click Stats widget available on your Main Dashboard) allows you to follow up on marketing emails, whilst also providing a summary of their levels of customer engagement. It's also a way of managing the follow up of web style lists and property brochures that have been emailed to clients.
You can see how many times emails have been sent, delivered, and opened. If the email was an HTML embedded style marketing email, you will even see which properties an applicant has clicked on and how many times they clicked on the property to view more information.
This article includes:
E-Mail Marketing provides you with a real time update of marketing emails sent from Alto within a given time period, and the subsequent user interaction with that email.
The Applicants section in the bottom left lists all outstanding applicants who have successfully received a marketing email. By default, the applicants awaiting a follow-up of their marketing email are automatically sorted to display, then the applicants with the greatest number of clicks, and then the most opened emails.
Below each applicant, their address and contact details are listed. Alongside that, you have the following information:
- E-Mails - A count of the marketing emails successfully delivered to them
- Properties - A count of the individual properties marketed to them
- Opens - A count of how many times they have opened the marketing emails
- Clicks - A count of how many times they clicked on a property (from an HTML embedded web style marketing email)
If you click on an applicant, you can set their marketing follow ups as complete. If you do, this will remove them from the list.
If you have added comments against any of the properties marketed to the applicant, you have the option of adding those to the property and/or contacts Timeline.
The Marketed Properties section in the bottom right displays once you click on an applicant, and it lists all properties marketed to that applicant. By default, the properties will be ordered by those which have the greatest number of clicks, and then by the number of interactions that applicant has had with those properties. (i.e. if a viewing was made, or a task or comment has been added to the property, for that applicant)
If you want to follow up on an activity against a specific property, you have the option to perform several actions. You can:
- Book a viewing
- Add a task
- Add a note (You can add notes against the marketing follow up, with the option to create a File Note and add it to the Timeline)
- Send an email
- Send an SMS
- Remove the property from the follow up list
If a viewing or task has been booked against the property and associated with the same contact, a green dot will be visible alongside the relevant icon
- Click the Home screen tab on the main toolbar
- Click Main Dashboard on the Home screen side menu
- Scroll down to the Click Stats widget
Click Stats also provides a real time snapshot of marketing emails sent from Alto within a given time period, and the subsequent user interaction with that email.
Email statistics are displayed based on the dashboard filter(s) applied to the branch and negotiator, as well as the time period set on the widget itself.
There is also the further option for you to view statistics based on whether the negotiator is one of the following:
- Email Sender
- Applicant Owner (Contact's negotiator)
- Property Owner (Property Negotiator)
The widget outlines:
- E-Mails Sent - All Marketing emails sent to applicants
- Delivered - Marketing emails successfully delivered
- Opened - When a successfully delivered marketing email is opened
- Clicked - When an HTML embedded style marketing email is sent to a customer and they take action by clicking on a property for more information
- Total Opens - Every time a marketing email is opened
- Total Clicks - Records the total number of times properties have been clicked on
When you click on a segment of the Click Stats widget, the E-Mail Marketing screen displays with the same filter options as per the widget.