Alto enables you to create Charts, available from your home screen. You can configure a variety of charts which can be used to visualise reporting data, and can separate them between sales or rental activity depending on what chart you wish to create.
- Click the Home screen tab on the main toolbar
- Click Charts on the Home screen side menu
- The Charts page enables you to create your own reporting charts. Click the Add Chart icon
- The Chart Options window opens and it's here you define the charts you want to set up.
Using the dropdown menu:
- Select the Data to Display. This is where you define what your chart displays, i.e. Active Property, Branch Activity, Completed Sales etc
- Select your Chart Type, i.e. 2D Pie Chart, 3D Pie Chart, Horizontal Bar etc
- Select the Branch. This is where you define if the chart is set up for All Branches or for a specific branch
- Order By - Change the list order, i.e. Ascending or Descending
- Click Save
The Chart Options vary depending on your choice of Data to Display. Some allow you to separate Sale or Rent activity, set a specific time Period, and define specific Display Data
The chart displays accordingly.
Once a chart has been created, you can click the arrow to view it full screen.
You're also able to reconfigure your Chart Options at any time by clicking . This also gives you the option to click Delete Chart to remove it.