In Vebra/Encore Live, there is a series of tabs on Property records to see historical events. They consist of History, Viewings, Marketing, Documents and Letters.
In Alto, all of these entries are shown in one place on the ‘Timeline’.
- Click Property/Contacts/Tenancy on the main toolbar
- Select the relevant property/contact/tenancy from the Recent & Favourite section
- Alternatively, find the property/contact/tenancy using the Search bar in the top right
- Click Timeline on the side menu
The Timeline has a series of filter options which can be turned on or off to see the detail required. For example, if you just want to look at the viewings:
- Click All On/Off to hide everything
- Click Viewings
- You'll see some extra options to filter between Cancelled, Confirmed or Unconfirmed viewings
If you click on the ‘viewings’ tile on the Overview screen, this also has the same effect and will take you to a filtered timeline just showing viewings.
This same process works with the ‘offers’ tile which will take you to a filtered timeline for offers and sales.
The ‘marketing’ tile will take you to a filtered timeline for marketing and advert events.