In Vebra/Encore Live, it's possible to create Property groups based upon search criteria. For example, you can create search criteria to find all of your properties in a specific price bracket, area or of a specific type, i.e. bungalows. Once these groups were saved, they were then available in the Property Menu under Quick Property Groups.
In Alto, the same can be achieved if you:
- Click Tools on the main toolbar
- On the side menu, under System Tools, click Match Groups
- You'll see any Contact, Property or, if using the Property Management module, Tenancy groups that have been previously set up. Click Actions
- Click Add Property Group
- The New Match Group window opens, and this is where you can select the required search options. In the Group section, enter a Name for the group
- You must also set the access level for the group, which would be either Private (only you will see the group), Shared Single Branch (all staff in your branch can view the group) or Shared All Branches (all staff in the whole company can see the group).
If you click Private or Shared Single Branch, you'll also need to select the person or the branch that will have access to this group
- Tick the criteria that you require and complete the fields across the sections and tabs, i.e. tick For Sale or add the minimum and maximum number of Bedrooms
- Click Save
If you refresh your browser, click Property on the main toolbar and click Groups in the top left, your match group will be shown. Click on the Group in the left hand column to see the results.
You're also able to create a property match group from the property itself.
For more information on Creating a match group for Properties, click here