The Person record in Vebra/Encore Live had a general Notes field on the Personal tab. This is often used to put in notes about contacting the person, plus any useful personal information.
In Alto, Contact Notes can be found in a Contacts record, within Contact on the side menu.
- Click Contacts on the main toolbar
- Select the relevant contact from Recent & Favourite Contacts
- Alternatively, find the contact using the Search Contacts bar in the top right
- Click Contact on the side menu
- These notes can also be viewed from the Contacts Overview on the side menu, if you click the notepad icon, as seen below