Email Templates are currently in beta and at present are only available to a selection of users.
If you would like early access, you can request it from Support. To do so, click Submit a request below and complete the contact form
In Alto, to save you time and to help ensure your communication to your customers is on brand, you can now select a template to use when sending an ad hoc email. This article will help you understand and use the Settings tab in Email Templates.
From the Settings tab, you can modify general settings that apply to the entire email message.
- Content area width - This is the width of the area where content blocks are dropped. Email marketing best practice state that it should typically be set to 600px or less
This is the maximum width that will be used on larger devices. When the device’s screen is smaller, the message will adjust automatically to it
- Content area alignment - You can set the body of the email to be aligned to the centre (default behaviour) or to the left. This setting will not affect the alignment of the content blocks in the email
- Background color - This is the message background colour. This setting is effective only for Rows (and columns) where a colour has not been specified. Otherwise, the background colour specified for that content block will be used
- Content area background color - This is the background colour for the content area. This setting is effective only for Rows and columns where a colour has not been specified
- Default font - This is the default font that will be used when another font family has not been specified. This setting affects all text set to use the Global font
- Link colour - This is the URL link colour