Email Templates are currently in beta and at present are only available to a selection of users.
If you would like early access, you can request it from Support. To do so, click Submit a request below and complete the contact form
In Alto, to save you time and to help ensure your communication to your customers is on brand, you can now select a template to use when sending an ad hoc email. This article will help you understand and use Video as a Content element.
The Video Content element allows you to share your video content easily in your emails. You only need to copy and paste the URL of your video from YouTube or Vimeo, and the editor will do the rest; it'll automatically grab the cover image for the video, overlay a play icon on top of it, and link it to the video content.
- To add a Video, click the Video block available in the Content tab of the editor
- Drag it on to the message editing area (the stage) on the left to create a video block
- In the Content Properties, you'll need to provide a Video URL from YouTube or Vimeo. Insert a valid Video url and the video block in the message editing area will display the cover image for the video with a play icon overlaid on top of it
You can edit the type, colour, and size of the play icon to change the way it looks. For example, on some videos, a white icon will work better than a black one, or vice versa
- The editor cannot access password-protected videos to get the cover image
- This feature does not embed the actual video in the email, but rather links to it