If you, or someone in your branch would like their Login Name changed, your appointed Group Administrator can amend it.
A common example of this change being made is amending it from one email address to another.
- Click Tools on the main toolbar
- On the side menu, under System Tools, click System Administration
- Click Group Users
- Enter the name of the user in the Search field and click Search
- Click Edit next to the user account you wish to change
- Remove or amend the Login Name shown
- Click Save
The user will now be able to log in to Alto with the new Login Name.